Creamy pasta with chanterelles
Share the recipe:
Creamy pasta with chanterelles makes a delicious and quick meal. Serve with roasted broccoli and mashed lemon, parsley and garlic. If you like your pasta more meaty, add Polarica’s wild game meat.
150 g Polarica’s chanterelles
300 g of pasta
500 grams of broccoli
1 tbl of olive oil
3 decilitres of cream
The peel and the juice of one lemon
two handfuls of Parsley
1 garlic clove
Butter for frying
Salt and black pepper
1. Boil pasta as advised on the packaging
2. Cut broccoli into small chunks. Spread them into a baking tray and sprinkle with olive oil. Add some salt. Roast them in 225 degrees for about 15-20 minutes or until the broccoli has softened and slightly roasted.
3. Chop onion. Fry it with butter for about 3 minutes or until they are soft. Add the chanterelles and fry for five more minutes or until all the liquid has dissolved. Add the cream and lemon juice. Boil for 5 minutes. Add some salt and black pepper.
4. Chop parsley and garlic. Mix together with chopped lemon peel.
5. Mix together the sauce, pasta and roasted broccoli. Sprinkle with more parsley and parmesan cheese.