Cranberry kale Caesar salad
Share the recipe:
A classic Caesar salad gets a modern twist with kale, cranberries and walnuts. Try to also with chicken or reindeer stew.
125 grams of Polarica’s cranberries
1 tablespoons of lemon juice
2 slices of chosen bread
50g of Parmesan cheese
Butter for frying
1 garlic clove
1 – 1.5 cup of grated parmesan cheese
0.5 tsp of sugar
2 tsp of Dijon mustard
2 tsp of lemon juice
1.5 deciliter of neutral oil
salt and black pepper
- Boil eggs for 2.5 minutes and empty them into a bowl
- Mix all the dressing ingredients except the oil in the bowl. Add the oil slowly while constantly stirring until the dressing becomes smooth and creamy.
- Cut kale and stir the lemon juice on top. Mix well.
- Fry the bread with oil on the pan and cut on top of the kale.
- Roast the walnuts and add them to the mix as well.
- Add dressing to the kale mix and top with cranberries, walnuts, bread croutons and Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!